The correct operation and service life of a Roots blower depends on whether it is properly maintained and maintained. Today, let us take a look at the reasons for the lack of airflow in the Roots blower and the solution, plus the maintenance considerations for the Roots blower.
What are the reasons for the lack of airflow in the Roots blower?
1. Insufficient pressure on the inlet of the Roots blower will directly lead to insufficient air volume;
2. The entrance or exit of the Roots blower is obstructed or blocked;
3. The impeller of the Roots blower is subject to wear and the clearance is increased, resulting in no pressure relief;
4. The belt tension of the Roots blower is too small or slippery;
5. The pipeline is corroded, causing ventilation and leakage.
How to solve the problem of insufficient air volume of Roots blower
1. Adjust the import pressure value to the specified value;
2. Clear the obstacles of the entrance and exit of the Roots blower and keep it clear;
3. Replace the impeller or adjust the clearance of the Roots blower;
4. Repair or replace the pipe. However, if the motor is over-current and the Roots blower adjustment door is not fully open, this may result in insufficient wind power.
Maintenance considerations for Roots blowers
1. If the Roots blower is not used for a long time, it is necessary to cut off all the power supplies on the body and place them in a ventilated and dry place. This can effectively prevent the body from rusting during long-term use. .
2, Roots blower should be regularly oiled during use, in order to maintain and ensure the flexibility of the Roots blower.
3. Check the tightening condition of each part of the Roots blower and whether the positioning pin is loose. If it is loose, it should be fastened.
4. When disassembling the machine, measure the matching dimensions of the machine, make a record, and mark and direction on the parts to ensure the assembly and maintain the original matching requirements.
5. Under normal conditions, the unit is required to operate for 1000 hours to change the lubricating oil. However, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the lubricating oil is in a normal condition, pay attention to the quality of the lubricating oil, pay attention to the operation of the Roots blower, and pay attention to whether the unit is working in an environment that does not meet the requirements.