What is a Roots blower?
The Roots blower is a volumetric rotary blower. It is characterized by a small change in flow when the pressure is adjusted within the allowable range. The pressure selection range is wide and has the characteristics of forced gas transmission. The medium does not contain oil when transported. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, convenient maintenance, long service life and small vibration of the whole machine.
What are the requirements for the use of Roots blowers?
(1) The temperature of the inlet gas is not more than 35 °C.
(2) The content of solid particles in the gas is not more than 100m3, and the large size of the particles should not be greater than the smaller working side gap specified in Table 2.
(3) The coal-containing tar index of coal gas should meet the requirements of TJ28-78 city gas code design.
(4) The bearing temperature is not higher than 85 °C.
(5) The temperature of the lubricating oil does not exceed 65 °C.
(6) The pressure indicated on the pressure gauge on the fan shall not exceed the boosting range specified by the label. Otherwise, it is necessary to check whether the air inlet is blocked in the parking system, whether the inlet and exhaust valves are all closed, and whether the static moving parts in the fan occur. Friction and other issues, and take appropriate measures.
What preparations do you need to make before the Roots blower starts?
(1) Check the installation quality of each fastener and positioning pin.
(2) Check the installation quality of inlet and exhaust pipes and valves.
(3) Check if the assembly clearance of the blower meets the requirements.
(4) Check that the coaxiality of the fan drive shaft of the fan and motor must not exceed 0.1mm. Otherwise, the fan will vibrate and oil leakage will affect the service life of the fan.
(5) Check whether all the parts around the base of the component are solid and the anchor bolts are tight.
(6) Before driving, the fan should add lubricating oil to the middle position of the oil standard 3mm/2mm in the main tank and auxiliary fuel tank. The lubricating oil used in the summer is 68# mechanical oil, and in winter, 100# mechanical oil should be replaced every three months. oil.
(7) Due to the pressure of the main and auxiliary fuel tanks, the upper and lower oil plugs of the main and auxiliary fuel tanks should be tightened, otherwise oil leakage will occur.
(8) Water is supplied to the cooling unit. The cooling water temperature does not exceed 25 ° C, and the cooling water volume is 10 L / min.
(9) Open the blower inlet and exhaust valve to move the rotor, and listen to any abnormal noise in each part.
(10) Check the steering of the motor, and it must meet the direction indicated by the steering sign. Otherwise, the fan can not exhaust normally, and there may be a collision of the blades. When the water is aerated, the water will flow into the fan in the opposite direction. Inhalation of the fan caused an accident.
How does the Roots blower operate at no load and normal load?
(1) Air blower air load test run.
1) The newly installed or overhauled fans should be subjected to an empty load test run.
2) The concept of the empty load operation of the Roots blower: put into operation under the condition that the inlet and exhaust valves are all open.
3) During the test run, pay attention to observe whether the splash of the lubricating oil is normal. If the pressure is too much or too little, the oil should be adjusted.
4) There is no abnormal smell or smoke and collision or friction, and the radial amplitude of the bearing is not more than 0.08mm.
5) Run at an empty load for about 30 minutes. If the situation is normal, put it into operation with load. If it is found that the operation is not normal, it should be checked immediately, and the empty load operation is still needed after the fault is eliminated.
(2) The blower is normally operated with load
1) Gradually and slowly adjust as required, with the load up to the rated load. It is not allowed to adjust to the rated load once.
2) The so-called rated load refers to the static pressure difference between the inlet and outlet ports marked on the nameplate. In the case of normal exhaust pressure, it is necessary to pay attention to the pressure change of the intake port to avoid overload.
3) Due to the characteristics of the Roots blower, it is not allowed to directly return the gas of the exhaust port into the air inlet of the blower for a long time, otherwise it will affect the hidden danger of the machine.
4) During the normal operation of the fan, it is strictly forbidden to completely close the inlet and outlet to listen to the valve, and it is not allowed to operate under overload.
5) When the blower is operated under the rated working condition, the surface temperature of each rolling bearing generally does not exceed 85 °C, the lubricating oil temperature in the fuel tank does not exceed 65 °C, and the radial vibration near the bearing part does not exceed 0.08 mm.
6) Always pay attention to the splashing condition of the lubricating oil and the position of the oil.
The blower should not be stopped suddenly under full load conditions. It is necessary to gradually stop the load before parking, so as not to damage the machine. The user can separately agree on the principle of emergency parking.
Where should the oil in the tank of the Roots blower main unit be added?
It should be added to one-half of the middle of the oil mark.
How does the Roots blower open?
(1) First check the condition of the fan environment and the instrument electrical equipment is in good condition (including three-phase power is normal, no phase missing).
(2) Check the fan lubricant, whether it is half of the liquid level mirror.
(3) Open the vent valve and outlet valve of the fan.
(4) Turn on the fan.
(5) Slowly close the vent valve after the fan is running normally. At this time, the fan pressure gauge rises to 0.04-0.05Mpa.
How to shut down the Roots blower?
(1) When the aeration is to be stopped, first slowly open the vent valve.
(2) Close the outlet valve.
(3) Turn off the power.
How to maintain and maintain the Roots blower?
The operation and service life of the blower depends on proper and frequent maintenance and maintenance, and attention should be paid to any accident seedlings. In addition to the general maintenance procedures, attention must be paid to the following points:
(1) Check the tightening of each part and whether the positioning pin is loose.
(2) Whether there is leakage or oil leakage inside the blower body.
(3) There should be no scaling, rust and peeling inside the blower body.
(4) Pay attention to whether the lubricating oil cooling condition is normal, pay attention to the quality of the lubricating oil, and always listen to the operation of the blower with or without noise, and pay attention to whether the unit works under the specified working conditions.
(5) The overload of the blower is sometimes not immediately displayed, so pay attention to the increasing trend of intake and exhaust pressure, bearing temperature and motor current to determine whether the machine is operating normally.
(6) Before disassembling the machine, measure the matching dimensions of the machine, make a record, and mark the other parts to ensure the assembly and maintain the original matching requirements.
(7) After the new machine or the overhauled blower, the fuel tank should be cleaned and put into operation according to the use procedure. It is recommended to replace all the lubricating oil after 8 hours of operation.
(8) Maintenance and overhaul should be based on the specific use situation to develop a reasonable maintenance system, and carry out the record on schedule, under normal conditions, the unit is required to work after 1000 hours of replacement of lubricating oil, after 4,000 hours minor repair or inspection, overhaul once a year And change the relevant wearing parts.
(9) Failure and elimination
Due to the faults and causes of the Roots blower, the conditions of use and operation, it is difficult to clarify the cause and elimination method in a simple text. It should be analyzed and eliminated according to the actual situation. For details, please refer to “Blower failure and Exclusion method section.
Trouble shooting method
Inadequate air volume
1. The impeller and the body are caused by the wear and tear, and the clearance is changed. 2. The system has leakage. 1. Replace the worn parts. 2. Adjust according to the requirements. 3. Exclude after inspection.
Motor overload 1, system pressure change a, inlet filter blockage, or other reasons cause increased resistance, forming a negative pressure. b, the pressure of the export system increases 1.a after the inspection, exclude the 1.b inspection and exclude
2, other parts are not normal cause a, static friction occurs friction b, gear damage c, bearing damage 2.a adjustment gap 2. b replacement 2.c replacement
Temperature is too high 1, the body a, due to the pressure ratio P out / P into the increase b, due to the increase in the temperature of the inlet gas c, the friction of the static body 1.a check after the exclusion 1.b check and eliminate the 1.c adjustment gap
2, bearing a, bearing damage b, insufficient or excessive oil c, lubricating oil temperature is too high or oil quality is poor 2.a replacement 2.b adjustment oil 2.c see the third lubricant
3, lubricating oil a, cooling water is broken or insufficient water b, gears are not normal or damaged c, bearing damage d, oil quality is not good 3.a check after inspection or adjustment 3.b check after adjustment or replacement 3.c replacement 3.d replacement
Friction between the impeller and the impeller 1. The looseness of the gear ring and the gear shell fastener occurs. The displacement δ1 value 2, the tooth surface wear, so the backlash increases, the gap between the impellers changes 3. The gear and the impeller key loose 4 The driven shaft bends over 5, the body is mixed with impurities, or the agglomerates are formed due to the medium. The rolling bearing is worn, the clearance is increased. 7. The over-rated pressure is run. 1. After adjusting the gap, positioning and fastening 2. The wear is large and should be replaced. If the wear is not large, adjust according to the 4, 3, 2, a clause 3, replace the key 4, straighten or change the oil 5, remove impurities or agglomerates 6, replace the bearing 7, check the cause of overpressure and eliminate
Friction between the impeller and the casing radial direction 1, gap δ2 out of tolerance 2, rolling bearing wear, clearance increase 3, main driven shaft bending over limit 4, super rated pressure operation 1, according to 4, 3, 2, bδ2 adjustment method Adjustment 2, replace the bearing 3, straighten or replace the shaft 4, check the cause of overpressure and eliminate
Friction between the impeller and the wallboard, 1. δ3δ4 clearance overfilling value 2, impeller and wall panel end with sticky impurities or medium agglomeration 3, rolling bearing wear, increased clearance 1, according to 4, 3, 2, cδ2 and Δ4 adjustment method adjustment 2, removal of impurities or agglomeration 3, replacement of bearings
Vibration overrun 1, low rotor balance accuracy 2, rotor balance is destroyed 3, bearing wear or damage 4, gear damage 5, anchor bolts or other fasteners loose 1, corrected according to G6.3 requirements 2, excluded after inspection 3, replace 4, replace 5, tighten after inspection
Gear damage 1, overload operation or abnormal impact 2, too little oil or poor oil quality 3, gear wear and its side clearance exceeds the gap between the impellers 1/3, replace 2, replace 3, replace
Bearing damage 1, poor quality of lubricating oil or insufficient oil supply 2, due to gas seal failure, contact with corrosive gas, bearing damage in a short time 3 long-term overload operation 4, exceeding the rated service period 1, replacement 2, replacement Bearing repair gas seal 3, replacement 4, replacement
The fan shaft of the fan drive oil leakage 1. The coaxiality between the fan drive shaft and the motor shaft causes the bushing to wear faster, the oil seal fails in advance, the oil seal fails, the bushing wears, and the adjustment range after the inspection is within 2 , replacement 3, replacement